TJ-3400 UHF Series Job-Site Two Way Radio
The Maxon TJ-3400 UHF Series Job-Site Radios are durable, lightweight, and easy to use. These versatile radios are pre-programmed to the most common commercial frequencies to provide efficient operation for uses in Construction, Education, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Property Management, and many other applications.
This radio is the complete package for your business needs. The Maxon TJ-3400 package comes complete with the radio and also the antenna, battery, charger, belt clip, and user manual. As long as you have your radio, you’ll never find yourself out of touch with your staff again.
While the Maxon TJ-3400 is great alone, it can also be paired with optional accessories to further benefit the needs of the user. As a result combining this radio with our variety of audio accessories can provide the exact fit you need for use.
Another great feature of the TJ-3400 is the instant access to weather channels. Both the VHF and UHF models include the NOAA weather channels for instant weather monitoring.
TJ-3400U Offers 89 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- Power Output – Set to 2 Watt Output, the maximum power allowed for many Job Site Radio Frequencies.
- User Control and Clear Display – LCD back-lit display makes easier viewing in the dark or direct sunlight. Function buttons offer user friendly control of Channel Scan, Keypad Lock, VOX and more.
- Privacy Codes – 157 user selectable tone codes (53 CTCSS and 104 DCS)
- Robust Audio – 1 Watt Speaker Output; for exceptional clear and loud audio.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery – Radios come with long-life 1800 mAh Battery and Rapid Rate Smart Charger.
- Durable Construction – Manufactured with a tough poly-carbonate cabinet. TJ-3000 radios have a ruggedness not found in other job site radios. Designed to meet Mil Std 810F and IP54
- Weather Channels – VHF and UHF models include the NOAA weather channels for instant weather monitoring.