- Two-piece aluminum case with mounting brackets for wall or ceiling mount installation on 188" Diagonal and over
- Decora-style, three-position wall switch
- Available with built-in low voltage control, Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) or silent motor
- Standard white powder-coated housing finish; available in black upon request
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
Da-Lite's Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
Da-Lite Motor-in-Roller Limit Switch Adjustment
A tutorial on adjusting the upper and lower limits of a Da-Lite electric screen with a motor-in-roller design. These instructions can be applied to Da-Lite tensioned and non-tensioned electric screen models including the Advantage®, Boardroom, Professional, Contour®, Cosmopolitan, Designer Contour®, Designer Cinema, Designer Da-Tab, Designer and Slimline® Electrol® model screens.